.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 4 July 2011

Quote Week: July - Day 1

"Well, we've been using him as a scapegoat for 3 years now..."

Story behind quote:
Today in our Science lesson at Nasha Academy, we were recalling how we started a whole thing where we literally blamed everything on this one dude. It started when two other dudes just decided to start it but then it caught on. One of our earliest memories was in a history lesson, and we were discussing why a country lost a war. The teacher asked the question and literally the whole class shouted out the guy's name! Good times :)
Note: ANT will know exactly what I'm on about ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment