.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 16 December 2011

The most intense match of Squares ever played...

In Form, ANT and Master were playing a match of Squares because they were bored of the movie that the rest of the form were watching. It was a spectacular match with ANT taking the lead, however the tables turned as the game went on. In the end, it was all down to the very last stroke of the pen, that lead to Master's victory. Here are the total number of squares that each player managed to draw:
ANT: 31/81
Master: 50/81
It was funny because Master was taking it so seriously and had to think about every move carefully ;p
Overall, it was a fabulous final day at Nasha Academy! Can't wait to see everyone again next year :)

2 comments:

  1. I will play over and over until I win! that goes for badminton aswell ;D lol x

    ReplyDelete