.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 23 September 2012

NEW!!! Weekly News Round-Up!

After much thought, I decided to replace the 'Latest News' column with brand new...*drum roll please*...'Weekly News Round-Up'! Yes Gerbils, this will be updated every week on a Sunday and will contain information about (guess what) everything that happened during that week (It does exactly what it says on the tin, eh?) It has just been updated, so why not go check it out right now if you've got a spare minute or two?! Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment