.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Our newest readers...exciting!

I have learnt, as of today, that we have new readers!
DisneyLoverMolly and ConscienceSarah, both from Master's history class, have started reading this blog! I hope they both like it here and you can find out more about them in the 'Awesome dudes I go to school with :)' section (Clue: It's at the bottom of the page!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for remembering! Love this blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete