.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 10 December 2012

Results of the Balloon Bet

So, this is what everyone has been anticipating (well, not really everyone, but never mind)...

On Thursday 8th November 2012, at around 13.15, ANT and Master noticed a balloon tangled in the branches of a tree opposite their place of hanging-out at lunchtime. They decide to bet on when they think it will be removed from the tree (removed, as in completely detached from the tree itself). It was decided and agreed on that whoever guessed the closest date would win the bet.
The prize: the satifaction of knowing you won.
ANT betted that the balloon would be removed by the following Monday (Monday 12th November 2012).
Master betted that the balloon would be removed after Christmas (Wednesday 26th December).

On Tuesday 4th December 2012, at around 13.30, ANT and Master noticed that the balloon had been completely removed from the clutches of the tree. It is unclear when exactly it was removed, but it was settled that this would be the day where the bet ended.

ANT was 22 days off.
Master was 22 days off.
Therefore, it is officially a tie. I think it is safe to say that ANT and Master are both on par with eachother in terms of ability to foresee the future ;p

I must admit that was rather fun :) Now to think of a tie breaker...

[The Balloon Bet was first mentioned in the post for Weekly News Round-Up: 11/11/2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment