.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 6 December 2013

Quote Advent Calendar: Day 6

ArwaChihuahua: "We just have to go through the cow field, so only the cows will see us."
Master: "Oh no, I'm gonna be wearing red...!"
- A.A. A.T. J.C.

Story behind quote:
When discussing how we were gonna get to Wicks' for the Marvel Movie Marathon, we established that being seen, by the general public, in our crazy outfits wouldn't be much of a problem, however Master's Iron Man costume does have a fair amount of red on it. And what colour do cows typically charge at...?

No comments:

Post a Comment