.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Saturday 20 December 2014

Quote Advent Calendar: Day 20

"We like to think that the fat tinsel has been losing weight throughout the year."
- S.A.

Story behind quote:
Every year, the Slickens family like to bring out the 'fat tinsel' (a long-haired tinsel, as opposed to a shorter cut, more sparse tinsel) however this year it was nowhere to be found. This is Sharah's explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment